We have the new Bazecor version 1.3.10! 🎉
It has numerous improvements that make it more user-friendly and easy to use. We also have new firmware version 1.2.6 (beta), but this firmware update only applies to wireless Dygma Defy keyboards.
In case your layers do not get restored after updating the firmware, you can easily restore a backup from the preferences menu.
Update to Bazecor 1.3.10 to get all the new features ✨
What's changed from 1.3.9?
- We've improved the color editor. We removed the option to add or remove colors from the color palette. Now, the 16 color options are fixed and visible upon opening Bazecor.
- We've made many improvements to the Macros feature. The Macro recording now works with all languages that are configured in Bazecor. We removed the mouse movements in the Macro editor as they were not working properly yet. We also fixed the macros memory error that occurred when no memory was available.
- Superkeys are more super than ever! We made some changes to the capabilities of the Superkey editor. Now modifiers such as CTRL, SHIFT, ALT, etc. are available for the Superkey TAP action.
- For the Wireless feature, we've refined the Battery indicators and texts to make them easier to understand.
- We made improvements to the Layout Editor. The tooltip description for the Battery Level key has been updated. The Media key icons are now consistent in both Standard and Single View.
- We fixed an annoying bug that occurred when switching from the Color Selection view to the Key Layout view when the Neuron was selected.
- We've added the Polish layout language on Bazecor. Now, you can select among 17 keyboard layout languages.
- Thanks to our awesome Dygmate @jreklund, we now have a new Keyboard Language tool for Bazecor. For the Devs who want to create new languages, it's now easier than ever to do so! 👏🏻
Visit our Github to learn more about this update.
What's new with the Defy firmware 1.2.6 (beta)?
This fix in this version is only applicable to wireless Defy users. If you have a wired Defy, do not update to this firmware. Make sure to toggle on the Show Beta firmware in the Advanced settings to see version 1.2.6 (beta). Then don't forget to update your firmware.
- We fixed a bug where the battery reading was inaccurate and would freeze on Bazecor.
- Battery levels are now reported in numbers: 100, 85, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 15, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1
- We fixed the Bluetooth connection of the right half of the keyboard and made it more reliable so it will pair instantly with the left half.
If you want to check all the new features that came with 1.2.6-beta, check this other release.
As always, thank you for your support! 💙